Adecco US, Inc. Medical Assistant in Arlington, Texas
Adecco Medical & Science is looking for a Medical Assistant for our client in Arlington, TX !
Type: 3+ month contract, temporary assignment
Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday
Pay: $22 to $24 per hour
Dress: Grey or black scrubs
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant:
• Performs all duties within a Medical Assistant's scope of practice
• Organizes the clinical environment and provides support in patient care situations to assist physicians, APC's and nurses
• Perform patient-oriented procedures and medication administration under MA scope of practice
• Operates diagnostic equipment (cannot interpret tests), remove staples from superficial wounds, changes wound dressing and obtains cultures.
• Administers non-intravenous medication, performs simple specimen collection via noninvasive techniques and collects blood specimens via venipuncture or via capillary, performs EKGs.
· Performs quality control checks on equipment. Prepares and sterilizes medical equipment using the autoclave.
Qualifications for the Medical Assistant:
· HS Diploma or GED
· Medical Assistant Certification
· Knowledge of medical terminology
· Basic computer literacy with intermediate Excel skills
· Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
· Immunizations required: MMR, Flu, Varicella, TB (within 1 year), Hep B, Tdap
Why work for Adecco?
Excellent Weekly Pay discussed during screening
Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria.
IMPORTANT: This Medical Assistant job is being recruited for by Adecco's Medical and Science division, not your local Adecco Branch Office.
For opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com/industries/medical-and-science
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record
Pay Details: $22.00 to $24.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Adecco US, Inc.
- Adecco US, Inc. Jobs