Robert Half Production Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Robert Half Marketing and Creative has an immediate need for a full-time contractor for a Production Manager job with our client. This person will sit onsite fulltime in Atlanta.
· Lead production and management of marketing collateral. Provide print procurement and coordination of all marketing collateral projects to include setting timelines, defining accurate estimate specifications, supplier negotiations, fulfillment and logistic distribution.
· Gather print requirements and data files for current and anticipated projects. Consult with the team regarding the print manufacturing process and the various requirements needed to efficiently (cost and time) produce print and print related collateral.
· Provide recommendations to process improvements to bolster improved quality, increased productivity and lower operating costs.
· Requires a thorough understanding of POP visual collateral and associated materials used in a retail environment, preferably on a national brand.
· Deep knowledge of various print methods, substrates, and concept engineering used in retail marketing and the ability to evaluate supplier performance. Also, knowledge of display structural engineering and display manufacturing processes for multiple media.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs