VMware Analytics Manager in Austin, Texas
Job Description: The Audit Analytics Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams within Internal Audit and other corporate organizations including Enterprise Data Analytics, Sales Operations, Marketing and Finance to derive meaningful information and new insights from our expansive data landscape.
The right candidate is capable of providing business insights and perspectives through data analysis, not just providing a dashboard or report.
The right candidate with apply their advanced analytics skillset, as part of the Internal Audit team, to evaluate and provide insights over complex business issues. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and audit methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations and data requires an in-depth evaluation and synthesis of multiple factors. Provides analytics expertise to cross-functional project teams.
● Work with Internal Audit project leads to enhance the usage of ad-hoc data analytics in risk assessment and field work
● Ability to translate business problems and risk scenarios to analytical solutions and provide insights for the business to take decisions
● Innovate Internal Audit capabilities in emerging analytic techniques - machine learning, OCR, unstructured data analytics, monitoring capabilities
● Identify opportunities to:Identify potential fraud risk in business processes
● Generate efficiency & business impact through automation/data analytics
● Influence / drive change particularly in understanding the systems, processes and data analytics
● Engage with key stakeholders in strategic finance and EDA initiatives/projects/programs
Education and Experience Required:
● Bachelor of Accounting/Finance/Statistics/Engineering/ Computer Application with 5 to 8 years of experience.
● This will be an Individual Contributory role (IC) Experience in Sales Operations, Finance Operations, Deal Management in Tech, Software, SaaS industry / Audit analytics/Fraud detection analytics
● Data Literacy to interpret/organize data to adequately address Business questions Ability to extract, transform, load (ETL) data for analysis, using tools such as Tableau, Excel, MSAccess, R, Python, MS-SQL, or other similar database engines
Knowledge and Skills:
● Communication/Presentation skills – Ability to communicate and influence leaders and peers the information and findings discovered through data analytic efforts. Identify risk, communicate to the business and management, and recommend solutions.
● Approachable Personality – Builds and collaborates with a globally distributed team, utilizing differing perspectives, helping to prioritize team objectives and taking responsibility for team performance. Effectively communicates with honesty and respect, providing encouragement and support to other team members.
● Business Acumen – Ability to connect the dots across business processes and systems to provide new insights. To aid business partners in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, business process maturity and scalability.
● Be a "trusted advisor" in the analytics and reporting space with our partners across support and operations functions
Category : Finance
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-09-14
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
- VMware Jobs