BlackBerry Corporation Team Lead, SMB Sales in Austin, Texas
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
Blackberry is seeking a dynamic sales leader in the SMB space to join our SMB Sales Team in Austin, Texas.
Team Lead, SMB
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- / This position has direct reports and carries out supervisory duties in accordance to organizational policies and applicable laws/
- Generate leads and grow sales revenue
- Works closely with upper management to execute organizational plans; relays information regarding operational hardships and successes via verbal and/or written communication, including preparing and presenting presentations
- Trains and develops individual contributors on various tools, processes, and skill sets to further/accomplish team goals; provides guidance and feedback to other individual contributors as needed
- Accurately forecasts revenue on a quarterly basis
- Provides sales assistance and guidance throughout the Sales cycle
- Reviews product discount requests and approves discounts when appropriate
- Manages key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics for the SMB sales team
- Collaborates with other Inside Sales Managers on a regular basis
- Participates and contributes to Corporate Marketing and Sales meetings
- Manages a pre-allocated budget per the SMB division
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years minimum of related experience selling a cyber security software or SaaS application in a SMB environment while being responsible for an independent quota, and/or other related experience.
- Team lead and/or management experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
- BlackBerry Corporation Jobs