Indiana University Health - Merged site Technologist-CT in Avon, Indiana
Indiana University Health brought together three of the most prominent hospitals in central Indiana, and used the deep heritage of these hospitals as the foundation for a closely-knit network of care that extends throughout the state. In almost every corner of our state, you will find IU Health facilities that are unique to their communities, but unified with the IU Health system to provide the highest level of care to as many people in the community as possible.
Our reputation is built on our people. We are constantly searching for outstanding people, in every aspect of healthcare, to join our IU Health Avon Hospital, located in IAvon, In. team and build upon the IU Health tradition of care. We recruit people with the potential, enthusiasm and desire to make a difference in the lives of others – often during times of great need. If you are ambitious and committed to your career, then there's a great chance that IU Health is a place where you can begin a rewarding career.
Performs diagnostic procedures, in a timely fashion, while demonstrating the appropriate knowledge and skills necessary to work with patients from pediatric through geriatric. Follows physician's instructions, prepares and operates equipment and positions patients correctly in order to record the requested diagnostic images. Treats patients with care and respect.
- License from Indiana State Department of Health.
- Minimum of one year of experience as radiologic technologist preferred or advanced training in medical imaging technology.
- Basic Life Support certification required.
- Must be registered by the American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT).
- CT Registration through ARRT or NMTCB required within 12 months of hire.
- Requires ability to maneuver equipment and improvise positions when the condition of the patient does not permit routine positioning.