Learn It Systems Senior Director, Marketing in Baltimore, Maryland
As the Senior Director of Corporate Marketing at LEARN Behavioral, you will support key areas of our business and work to conceptualize a concise and effective marketing strategy that aligns with business objectives and goals. You will function as the primary strategist to develop and implement a creative and cohesive marketing plan to drive actions that build brand awareness and ensure brand consistency across all mediums in support of business objectives.
• Oversee development and implementation of the marketing strategy, including content marketing, brand marketing, service messaging, campaigns, events, digital marketing, social media and public relations;
• Build and manage a geographically distributed team of professionals responsible for the development of market solution strategies to deliver relevant and differentiated positioning in the market to drive pipeline growth and inform marketing campaign program development and execution;
• Analyze and understand the evolving marketplace for autism services and develop strategies to position the company for success and growth;
• Develop social media strategy for all brands and cultivate media opportunities for strategic marketing and communication;
• Establish goals and create a strategy for meeting marketing deliverables, KPIs and metrics; implement a system for measuring return on investment from communications activities and use performance metrics to guide performance improvement efforts as necessary;
• Facilitate the coordination of all Marketing Communications and PR related activities, including resource management, project management, agency management and external vendor management;
• Oversee the development of external content, including press releases, website content, brand messaging, market thought leadership and social media;
• Leverage marketing research and data to develop insights that inform messaging and targeting strategies for integrated campaigns;
• Provide expertise and oversight of competitive benchmarking and market insights to evaluate our marketing strategies and identify new opportunities to drive growth; and
• Define targets and metrics to measure success for all initiatives, as well as forecast longer-term targets for marketing contribution to pipeline and revenue.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred;
• Minimum of 10 years demonstrated experience and leadership in managing strategic communications, media relations and marketing programs to advance organization’s mission;
• Proven ability to quickly grasp new concepts, plan work and execute projects in a fast-paced environment;
• Proven ability to communicate at the executive level and present to senior management;
• Excellent communications skills; creative skills and great instincts to guide brand planning and strategy;
• Experience measuring the ROI of communications activities;
• Demonstrated ability to drive long-term, enterprise-wide communication efforts among different business lines with measurable results;
• Knowledge of marketing and communications best practices; experience managing vendors; and
• Experience with Microsoft Suite and related graphic platforms.
LEARN Behavioral offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and tuition assistance.
LEARN Behavioral is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.
External Company URL: http://learnitsystems.com