IQVIA Sr Business Systems Analyst in Bangalore, India
Provides expertise and systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
• Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and requirements.
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
• Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts.
• Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience Req
• Five (5) years systems analysis experience Req
• Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g. third party software and internal operational applications, etc.) or IQVIA client facing applications and products.
• Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
• Thorough knowledge of IQVIA data and current systems.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs