ServiceNow, Inc. Technical Product Marketing Manager in Bangalore, India
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are seeking a Technical Product Marketing Manager to support technical marketing content strategy that will help our prospects and customers understand what is possible with ServiceNow solutions. This role will be more technical than marketing, so a strong technical background will be in focus for all candidates. We need someone that is an action-oriented contributor who can build unique and compelling highly technical content to help us execute ServiceNow’s vision as the platform for digital business.
You must be able to thrive as an individual contributor and work closely with other technical product marketers and product marketers around the world. This is not the kind of opportunity that presents itself very often and the work will have far-ranging impact.
What you get to do in this role:
· Contribute to a world-class technical product marketing function by delivering technical marketing content for the assigned ServiceNow product and solutions.
· Define and execute technical product marketing deliverables including but not limited to technical marketing collateral, videos, demos, sales enablement trainings, presentations, sales tools, marketing events and campaigns.
· Develop killer content, including short videos, web content, and field enablement programs, all aligned to the core value proposition and messaging for assigned ServiceNow product and solutions.
· Support technical product marketing programs and administer the cross-functional implementation of the plan such that sales teams, field marketing and partner organizations are properly informed about all technical and thought leadership content.
· Partner with product management, product line sales, solution consulting, and product marketing to
· Prepare and present technical marketing content to internal and external audiences.
· Engage customers, partners and analysts in online communities and social media, leveraging your technical marketing and thought leadership content.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· 8+ years of experience in technical product marketing, sales engineering, product management, solution marketing. product marketing or product management.
· Proven technical and marketing skills, including the ability to customize solutions, facilitate product demonstrations and effectively communicate ServiceNow value propositions and key differentiators.
· Functional comprehension of SQL and database concepts.
· Strong technical experience across solutions and industry vertices.
· Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies such as Camtasia, ScreenFlow or DemoEasel.
· Ability to quickly understand new technology through instruction and self-training.
· Very strong written and oral communication skills who thrives in a collaborative, matrix organization.
· Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, especially other technical product marketers and product marketers.
· Demonstrated ability to deal with a fast-paced environment, managing multiple demands, and prioritizing to deliver work on time.
· Hands-on Experience with ServiceNow is preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here (https://www.servicenow.com/fraudulent-job-scams.html) to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site (https://www.servicenow.com/careers.html) .
- ServiceNow, Inc. Jobs