Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room in Bedford, Texas
R egistered Nurse – Emergency Room
D o you want to be the next RN to Join Texas Health!?
Work location: Texas Health HEB 1600 Hospital Parkway TX 76022
Work hours: PRN Night Shift
Emergency Department highlights:
· Level 3 trauma center
· Primary stroke center and primary heart attack center.
· We are a community ED that serves all ages of patients and have a psych facility on our campus.
What You Will Do
· Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
· Assesses the patient
· Plans the care of the patient
· Intervenes as appropriate
· Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
· Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
· Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
· Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health employee
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
· Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
· Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Nursing Diploma Nursing Req Or
Associate's Degree Nursing Req Or
Bachelor's Degree Nursing Pref And
Other - CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency Req
1 Year clinical nursing experience Req
Licenses and Certifications
RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req And
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly Req And
ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support 90 Days Req And
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60 Days Req And
NIHSS - National Institute of Health Stroke Scale Certification 90 Days Req And
ENPC - Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course 12 Months Req And
TNCC - Trauma Nursing Core Course 12 Months Req
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks involving exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Texas Health Resources
- Texas Health Resources Jobs