TEKsystems Senior Desktop Support in Birmingham, Alabama
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate high levels of customer service, successful computer/hardware troubleshooting and resolution, and project coordination. They will have a professional demeanor, communicate well with others and handle rapidly changing priorities with patience and flexibility in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be able to give examples of taking the initiative to solve and prevent problems that would impact the facility’s ability to safely deliver patient care or that would impact revenue. They must develop and manage strong relationships and effectively collaborate with all levels of employees from frontline staff to senior level executives.
Office 365, Microsoft, Outlook, active directory, Desktop, O365, Exchange o365, Network knowledge, Troubleshooting, Customer service, hippa
Top Skills Details:
Office 365,Microsoft,Outlook,active directory,Desktop,O365,Exchange o365,Network knowledge,Troubleshooting,Customer service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Window XP, 7, 10
• All Microsoft Office applications
• Advanced computer/monitor hardware knowledge
• Basic networking
• Strong analytical skills
• Familiar with industry standard network equipment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of Active Directory basic functionality
• Understanding of Group policies and how they affect local workstations
• Knowledge on printer setup locally as well as network printer setup
• Ability to develop and manage strong working relationships with key staff and administration including senior management
• System design and analysis experience
• Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
• Must have a high degree of flexibility
• Familiar with industry standard networking equipment
• Able to understand budgets and work with leadership on staying within budget
• Able to create PO requests within system for supplies and equipment
• Able to collaborate with senior management to plan, coordinate and execute projects within defined timelines
• Able to manage Vendor relationships and vendors onsite performing work
• Telephones including Cellular, Spectralink configuration and support
• Ability to manage IT portion of facility driven projects, from individual person moves, to entire department moves and additions
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs