Capgemini Practice Staffing Partner in Bloomfield, New Jersey
· Collaborate with demand partners on staffing plans, and define the sourcing strategy for fulfillment in conjunction with Practice/Capability
· Manage forecast/utilization ensuring forecast to actual compliance and productive use of bench time for resources
· Compile, enter and maintain forecast and skill data in the Retain system and resume database
· Create and maintain Strategic/Supply Plan needs in line the practice created Supply Plan that are prioritized with experienced hiring to ensure on time fulfillment
· Support/Guide Capability teams – bench, demand, reporting, calls
· Build strong relationships with demand partners, practice leadership and resources
· 2-3 years’ experience in a related role (Capacity, Recruiting or HR)
· Demonstrated deep content knowledge in individual functional area
· Experience performing work to achieve objectives with minimal guidance
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience identifying and prioritizing issues and developing alternative solutions pertaining to individual functional area
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Shared Services
Organization: NA SANA
Title: Practice Staffing Partner
Location: NY-New York
Requisition ID: 051144
Other Locations: US-NJ-Bloomfield
- Capgemini Jobs