Boston Private Bank & Trust Company Marketing Operations Associate in Boston, Massachusetts
Are you always the most organized person in the room? Do you never lose a file? Never forget to pay a bill? Always know where your car keys are? This position is for you because it requires an abnormal level of organization and problem solving ability. You will be supporting a marketing team by providing foundational processes and systems that keep everyone on the same page. You’ll also roll up your sleeves and dive into the work, supporting the digital team with email execution and social media among other digital operations tasks. This position is at the center of everything in marketing and will require a love of learning and keen eye for process improvement. All we ask is that you bring ideas, challenge the status quo and enjoy every minute of it.
Marketing Operations & Traffic Management:
Own the tracking of the marketing budget in partnership with Accounting
Manage the project intake and approval process and weekly project summary reporting to Marketing leadership
Facilitate marketing operations meetings
Coordinate logistics for team meetings and outings
Own/Manage Marketing’s intranet site
Manage Tactical Requests (logo requests, premiums orders)
Assist Office Managers with collateral reorders
Assure that processes and procedures are documented and followed in partnership with Internal Audit
Assist vendor owners with vendor management tasks
Work with Audit, Legal and Compliance to maintain internal marketing training
Own the tracking systems for marketing collateral
Lead the training and onboarding of new team members
• Client Focus - Dedicated to meeting the needs of internal clients; listens effectively
and establishes and maintains relationships and gains client’s trust and respect.
• Ethics, Integrity and Trust - Considers ethical issues before decisions are made and seeks to
achieve results that are in the best interest of the Bank.
• Ownership, Accountability, Responsibility and Compliance - Takes ownership of tasks,
projects, and relationships and follows through on obligations and promises.
• Self Development and Learning - Personally committed to learning and actively works to
continuously develop professionally.
• Teamwork and Collaboration -Works collaboratively; finds common ground and solves problems
for the good of all and can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to the team.
Individual Contributor Competencies:
• Familiar with general marketing processes and language
• Demonstrably organized and acts as a coach/captain to keep others organized to meet a deadline
• Familiarity with marketing systems a plus (Salesforce suite, CMS applications, Google Analytics, etc)
• Familiarity with collaboration tools and/or project management software (Workfront, WebEx, GoToMeeting, MS Project, Wrike, Asana, Trello or other similar tools)
Relevant College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Operations, Communications, Advertising, Marketing or related field
Strong project and time management skills
Familiarity with project management principles and tools
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Ability to work independently and in a team environment
0-2 Years of professional experience
Boston Private is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID 2019-2210
# of Openings 1
Boston Private is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Boston Private Bank & Trust Company
- Boston Private Bank & Trust Company Jobs