Performance Food Group Receiver in Bowling Green, Kentucky
Performance Foodservice Bowling Green (0554)
The Receiver position will perform the following duties:
Schedules and confirms all receiving appointments
Performs data entry and paperwork for shipments received
Verifies and adjusts product quantities on the received product
Monitors catch weights, lot numbers, and expiration dates on the received product
May assists with “will calls” and inventory as neededPerformance Food Group is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
Address Line 1:
117 Mitch McConnell Way
Bowling Green, Kentucky (KY)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (http://pfgc.com/Policy) ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster (http://pfgc.com/Poster) and supplement (http://pfgc.com/Supplement) ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency) .
Warehouse and/or production work experience.
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must be able to work the scheduled, assigned times and required overtime for the position
• Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift
• Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift
• Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
• Pass pre-employment drug test
• 6-12 months warehouse and/or distribution work experience
Click Here for Benefits Information (https://pfgc.com/Careers.aspx#benefits)
Performance Food Group
- Performance Food Group Jobs