IQVIA Manager, Project Management / Client Services Lead in Bratislava, Slovakia
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Oversees, supervises and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and programs ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget. Will ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices. Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations.
• Create, track and report on project timelines
• Produce and distribute status, tracking and financial reports for internal and external team members and senior management.
• Coordinate with other project resources within and outside the organization.
• Responsibility for financial reporting on the project including tracking deliverables and invoicing
• Monitor and manage efforts of cross-functional project teams.
• Mentors Project Coordinators.
• Meet with team members on a regular basis regarding project tasks to ensure project milestones are met.
• Lead problem solving and resolution efforts.
• Develop and maintain internal databases and project plans.
• Maintain project management information and tracking systems.
• Participate in proposal development and sales/proposal presentations.
• Manage project budgets and approval of invoices.
• Produce and distribute reports and presentation materials.
• Assist in supporting staff development.
• May have supervisory responsibilities for Project Managers including professional development, and mentoring
• Establish goals that will increase Project Manager knowledge and skill levels
• Implement continuous improvement activities for assigned projects
• Develop and oversee maintenance of internal databases and project plans.
• Partner with other Project Managers to develop and implement process improvements
• Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
• Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures and meets project timeline metrics.
• Trains new project Coordinators on process and procedure.
• Sets performance expectations with direct reports.
• Assists Director with department resourcing.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on hum resources matters.
Qualifications - Our ideal candidate will have
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 7 years of related experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Good team leadership skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Sound judgment and decision making skills
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people . Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs