IQVIA KAM Mölnlycke in Brussels, Belgium
Provides key account relationship to major client or clients through relationships with executives and leaders in the client organization. Work with marketing, sales, market research and, if necessary, scientific departments, to develop strategies to grow revenue by leveraging the full IQVIA offerings and identifying new business opportunities.
• Build long term partnerships that are characterized by trust and mutual appreciation.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Well-founded specialist knowledge, negotiating skills and many years of sales experience are indispensable Req
• An excellent general education
• Strong verbal communication and listening skills
• Ability to build strong customer relationships
• Knowledge of the dental market is a prerequisite
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs