Accenture AI & Data Services Senior Manager in Buenos Aires, Argentina
· Provide leadership for the business and teams across Global Services Legal in the approach to service and product offerings related to AI and Data and preparing those offerings for market.
· Collaborate with colleagues across Legal and Quality & Risk to:
o identify legal and regulatory risks and develop mitigation strategies and self-regulating governance strategies;
o create best practice standards, frameworks and processes for AI and Data related offering development review; and
o support Accenture’s Ethics & Compliance team in the design and implementation of Accenture’s new global Data & Applied Intelligence compliance program.
· Enable Accenture’s Sales & Delivery Legal team to efficiently handle day-to-day contracting, including developing contracting templates and guidance and providing SME support to deal teams.
· Supporting Accenture’s Ventures & Acquisitions Legal and business teams in evaluation of AI and Data issues for acquisition targets, development and implementation of post-merger integration strategy.
· Supervising other team members and coaching Managers and other resources, including effective team building, process industrialization, training and developing the skills and professionalism of junior members of the team.
The role will report into either the Global Applied Intelligence or Global Data Legal leads and involve close alignment with the wider GSL and Legal teams who work together to ensure Accenture meets contractual obligations, legal and regulatory requirements as well as voluntary commitments made in the fields of data governance and artificial intelligence, with a strong focus on bringing Accenture’s values and culture to life.
· Minimum 8 yrs. relevant experience in a corporate or law firm setting
· Experience with data and information law, emerging technologies, data driven products and services, software embedded in devices, analytics, and artificial intelligence
· Experience analyzing complex facts and situations to provide risk analysis and mitigation strategies
· Understanding or willingness to learn applicable regulatory landscapes as required for the offerings, including with respect to evolving AI regulation and data/information laws
· Track record of developing trusted relationships with senior business leaders
· Experience shaping deals and evaluating innovative commercial models for new product and service offerings
- Accenture Jobs