Arrow Electronics Finance Sr Analyst in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Finance Sr Analyst
● Prepare daily consolidated cash position. Concentrate funds, execute wire transfers and manage bank balances. Cash management responsibilities includes estimates, calculation of net cash position, analysis of bank activity and assessment of investing/borrowing activity; maintaining lockbox activity and records. Conduct wire transfers of funds from escrow account to resellers and to Arrow as required. Execute cash and s/t investments analysis, create daily analysis of global cash and current s/t investments. Submit updates to Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer, CFO and CEO.
● Through analysis of receipts and disbursements of cash, execute investment or redemption funds from money market funds as needed. Calculate accrued interest income to provide to Accounting.
● Track all cash activity in concentration bank, and provide details to Corporate Accounting. Provide assistance to Accounting relative to questions with reconciliations.
● Handle bank service issues and prepare and maintain documentation for bank accounts and signatories.
● Maintain banking relationships, analyze bank fees, recommend cost savings, maintain bank accounts, liaison between bank and management.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Contributes to process improvements
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Provides informal guidance to junior staff
● Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
AR-Buenos Aires, Argentina
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs