Corteva Agriscience Corn Agronomist in Bursa, Turkey
Corteva Agrisicence™ has an exciting opportunity for an Agronomist - Corn in Turkey.
The position is primarily responsible for serving as a primary field contact for seed production which includes: grower management and support (acreage planning, quality control, etc.), coordinating integrated pest management program, and coordinating production research programs at the plant level.
• Help growers to use the most up-to-date planting, fertilizing, soil preparation and irrigation technologies in order to increase the quality and quantity of seed production of Corteva and the grower. Supervise planting, plant protection, detasseling, male removing, rouging, harvest.
• Build good, long term relationship with official inspectors/officers.
• Developing, choosing and/or enlarging the group of the appropriate growers. Ability for recruiting, long term relationship building and maintaining.
• Perform as an officially Authorized field quality supervisor in delegated power in the field. Responsible for quality control of seed produced.
• Responsible for the workers regarding to the achievement quality of work and safety provisions. Responsible for ensuring that general safety expectations are known, kept and followed. (fire, accident prevention, health conservation).
• Protect tools and Corteva values. Supervising safety in their working place.
• Deep involvement and leading role in implementation and maintaining of the following business support systems: R3, GFM, CCS, WMS, QMS.
• Manage digital tools and applications in responsible production area.
• Manage the signing the growers contracts.
• Recommend items for the annual capital budget, assist in developing production projections, provide historic data and complete annual production site forms and data including grower’s evaluations
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need:
Bachelor's degree in ag-related area
1-3 years experience in seed production (preferably corn production)
Knowledge of agro production (production plant operation)
Good verbal and written communication and organizational skills
Strong leadership skills
Good communication and organization skills,
Fluent in English
Who Are We Looking For?
Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team.
Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food .
Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment .
Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader.
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time .
Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences .
Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience .
Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered .
Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary.
Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit: Accessibility Page for Contact Information For US Applicants: See the ‘Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law’ poster To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Corteva Agriscience Jobs