Alternate Solutions Health Network Hospice Aide in Canton, Ohio
Mercy Home Health and Hospice is searching for a compassionate Hospice Aide to join our interdisciplinary group.
Our Hospice Aides are passionate about the hospice philosophy and providing care and comfort for patients nearing end of life.
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off and more!
• Work under the supervision of an RN
• Perform personal care needs
• Meeting safety needs of patient and using equipment safely and properly
• Give personal care including baths, back rubs, oral hygiene, shampoos and changing bed linen
• Provide respite for patient's family or caregivers when on-site, as needed
• State Tested Nurse’s Assistant with current license in the state of OH
• One year of experience as an STNA in an acute care setting
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
We can't wait to meet you!
Mercy Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Street: 4369 Whipple Ave NW