Raytheon Technologies Supply Chain Logistics Specialist in Carrollton, Texas
Responsible for a full-range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of supply chain; specifically logistics. Qualified candidate will have skillset that incorporates Project management, Reporting, and Data metrics to develop technology roadmaps for hardware related business needs. A knowledge of Auto-ID hardware and ability to technically analyze and troubleshoot hardware is desired.
Problem solving and the ability to critically analyze data will be required to advise leadership with key process indicators and unique sustainable solutions. Candidates are expected to interface with customers on a daily basis and have an enterprise inspired mindset capable of crafting a strategic plan and executing to completion.
Project Management Activities:
Work with diverse teams to complete organizational objectives. Think outside of the box to develop and implement technical solutions within the identified schedule. Candidate will incorporate change management strategies to ensure deployment and utilization of project deliverables. When necessary will interface with organizational leads to present project status.
Candidate should be able to gather, review, and interpret data from various Supply Chain systems. Data analysis should incorporate team members and customers to ensure appropriate resolution is selected. Candidates should be able to utilize information gathered via team applications to identify cost savings/avoidance opportunities and ROI. Development of training materials, user guides, and other technical documents will be required. Maintaining working knowledge of new technology and business maturity models available to the business and possible implementation should be considered for all projects.
• Minimum (2) two years project management experience
• Minimum of (2) two years’ work experience collecting and documenting system requirements and business processes
• Excellent Project Management skills (including ability to manage a project across multiple locations)
• Ability to be flexible, show initiative and innovation, and deal with ambiguous and dynamic situations
• Problem Solving and Decision making skills
• Excellent meeting facilitation skills
• Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Ability to develop multiple, competing priorities at the same time
• Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and follow through
• Ability to develop and support implementation of change management activities
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage risks
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot hardware including scanners, printers, and mobile devices.
•Experience with Auto-ID hardware, maintenance, troubleshooting of mobile devices, scanners, printers
• Experience working with business systems such as UPS, SAP PRISM, APEX, VIZIX
• Experience with various technology including RFID, NFC, Bluetooth, Scanning Technologies
• Ability to analyze and diagnose issues with various types of hardware
• Attained or working toward PMI certification
• Experience in supply chain
• Experience with Earned Value Management
• General knowledge of SQL and/or Ad-hoc Reporting
• Ability to demonstrate data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving expertise
• Ability to manage customer relationships
• Raytheon Six Sigma (R6ó) Certification
Completed Bachelors Degree173151
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs