Cisco Senior Product Marketing Manager in Cologne, Germany
Who You'll Work With
Cisco has a market leading position within the Cloud-Collaboration and Communication marketplace. Within Cisco, Placetel is a creative, innovative and constantly growing business unit offering Cloud PBX and Cloud UC solutions to the SMB market. We are the specialists for digital sales with a disruptive approach in selling and delivering cloud communication services. Our 30.000+ Placetel customers include well-known brands and companies as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.
What You’ll Do
To strengthen our Marketing team in Germany we are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Placetel. You will join a team of multifaceted and highly skilled professionals and will be responsible for the product activities for our unit Placetel.
Your responsibilities will include
- Operational responsibility for the planning and management of all product marketing activities
- Work closely with product management and marketing to develop a clear positioning of our product.
- Define product messaging that will drive our marketing communication campaigns
- Build marketing plans for our product portfolio in order to meet our sales targets
- Be the internal go-to specialist for all related topics and be the voice tour customers and channel partners.
- Develop all product related marketing and sales collaterals
- Plan, prepare and execute cross- and up-selling activities into our installed base
- Support our sales teams to find the right target groups and messaging
Who You Are/Have
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing or communication
- Native German Speaker and proficient in English (Both orally and in writing)
- 5+ years experience in a product marketing role
- Advanced knowledge in telecommunications business is benificial (VoIP / UCaas / Collab / Cloud)
- Experience with SaaS/ cloud business models is an advantage
- Strong customer focus and will to deeply understand underlying customer needs in SME Market
- You are a self-motivated creative person and problem solver who will collaborate both with internal partners and third party specialists to achieve the growth goals for the business
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and team mentality
- Enthusiastic personality, motivator, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work to tight
- Strong communicator: written, verbal (one-on-one, group, and large public presentations), able to understand and build technical content that demonstrates business value for internal and external partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Cisco Jobs