TEKsystems Network Operations Center (NOC) Technician - Level 2 (Secret Clearance) in Colorado Springs, Colorado
TEKsystems is seeking a NOC Technician, Level 2 to support IT Operations for the Department of Homeland Security in Colorado Springs, CO. Applicants must have a Secret Clearance or higher to be considered.
The Network Operations Center (NOC) Technician - Level 2 performs activities related to monitoring, detection, correction, escalation and reporting. This position will routinely perform activities associated with IT customer support, including but not limited to:
• Manually upload and process critical data files directly related to the ability of the organization to provide vetting services to TSA customer organizations
• Proactively monitor, report and document the health and status of the production systems and data flows using commercial and proprietary monitoring tools
• Create, analyze and transmit critical reports providing time sensitive updates to TSA customer organizations on potential terrorist activity
• Create, analyze, route, update and close incident and service request tickets
• Coordinate the escalation and conduct bridge/conference calls for complicated maintenance activities and critical outages, including the creation and transmission of AWS alerts
• Provide technical support on mission critical systems during maintenance activities and outages
• Create and transmit daily and ad hoc reports
• Provide second level troubleshooting of IT and non-IT related issues identified through monitoring tools and system checks
• Verify system application execution to ensure mission critical applications are operating within defined parameters
It is the responsibility of the Operations Support Center to act as the first point of contact for a critical Homeland Defense contract for all information that pertains to outages, incidents, and maintenance events that affect supported programs. This includes detecting the event, answering trouble calls, attempting to resolve, escalating to other technical subject matter experts and documenting the issues. Successful growth within this functional team directly leads to career progression within this team and/or to other areas of IT support on the program.
The ideal candidate must be able to work the following shift: Weekend Night Shift (Saturday, Sunday, Monday and every other Tuesday) 1830ET-0630ET
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
Medical, dental & vision
Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
Short and long-term disability
Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
Employee Assistance Program
Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs