LifePoint Health Ancillary Tech- Downtown Campust 5606 in Columbia, South Carolina
Founded as Providence Hospitals in 1938 by the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, Providence's two free standing full-service hospitals and numerous satellite practices maintain a true devotion to advanced clinical expertise and unmatched compassion. On February 2, 2016, Providence became part of the LifePoint Health network, and shortly thereafter, changed its name to Providence Health to better represent the full complement of its services. Driven byquality,compassion, andChrist, Providence treats the whole person- body, mind, and spirit.
Providence Health- Downtown is currently looking for an experienced Ancillary Tech to join our team.
For more information about the physicians and services provided by Providence Health,click here.
- Receives specimens and acknowledges them in the computer
- Rotates duty in the Outpatient Clinical Lab and Outpatient Surgery Lab.
- Removes and organizes computer generated request forms
- Maintains phlebotomy trays and working area in a neat and sanitary manner.
- Performs bleeding time tests on all age groups serviced
- Trains new phlebotomists
- Follows hospital and laboratory policies and procedures
- Assists with clerical duties
- Performs other related work as required.
Minimum Work Experience:
Graduate of qualified phlebotomist training program or on the job training of two (2) to three (3) months. Biographics (EKG) training required (can be on the job).
High school diploma or equivalent
Providence Health Downtown
2435 Forest Drive
Columbia, SC 29204
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *Providence Health Northeast
Title: Ancillary Tech- Downtown Campust 5606
Requisition ID: 7477-5606