LMI Aerospace Planner 1 in Cuba, Missouri
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
• Read and understand work order requirements to facilitate the movement of product throughout the facility.
• Organize and prioritize work by receipt date and identify expedite products on purchase orders.
• Perform Auto Cloning in the Work Order Tracking Program.
• Enter data to receive orders, identify, inspect for damage, count and measure parts upon receipt from the customer.
• Document information on the purchase order for special planning requirements.
• Document product discrepancies during the receiving process and notify the Account Manager to contact the customer to resolve these issues.
• Enter customer data into the Work Order Tracking System under the Header Information, detailed items, processes, and measurement tabs required for non-complex planning.
• Understand the basic principles and concepts of planning basic detail parts under the direct supervision of a Planner 2 or Planner 3.
• Read and interpret customer specifications, blue prints, masking aides, and visual aids as required for basic planning under the supervision of the Planning Lead, a Planner 2 or Planner 3.
• Operate digital camera and upload pictures into the work order system.
Other Job Duties include but are not limited to:
• Operate a copier/printer, as required.
• Operate wheeled carts, pallet jacks and forklift, with appropriate certification.
• Operate power tools.
• Load and unload trucks as necessary.
• Keep Planning/Receiving area clean and organized per company Ultraclean/6S requirements.
• Observe safety requirements and use all required safety equipment.
• Handles customer-supplied product with care.
• Maintain and reinforce LMI’s quality standards to meet and exceed customer expectations.
• Available to work overtime when required, including weekends.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Planning Supervisor.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be required. This document does not create an employment contract. Employees of the Company are employed on an “at will” basis and may be terminated at any time.
Sonaca North America is an equal employment opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, Sonaca North America provides access and opportunities to those with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who seek to access the company’s online application system. If an applicant is unable to fully access the online application system, Sonaca North America will provide a reasonable accommodation. Applicants with disabilities may contact us at 636-916-2400 for assistance accessing the on-line application system. Callers should have a detailed description of the requested accommodation, their name and preferred method of contact ready for Sonaca North America‘s Human Resources Department. Sonaca North America will make every effort to respond within two (2) business days. This phone number is not for the general submission of application materials.
Sonaca North America is an E-Verify Employer.
Sonaca North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veterans Employer
NOTICE ON FRAUDULENT JOB OFFERS
It has been brought to our attention that there have been instances of fraudulent job offers, purporting to be from Sonaca North America and/or its affiliates (“LMI Aerospace”).
This type of fraud is normally carried out through online services such as false websites, or through fake e-mails or call from people claiming to be from the company. These persons offer fraudulent employment opportunities to applicants and often ask for sensitive personal and financial information. The fraudsters may also request recipients to provide personal information and/or to make payments as part of their fake recruiting process.
Sonaca North America does not ask for any financial commitments from candidates as a pre-employment requirement and will always require candidates to formally apply for positions via the Careers Page or job postings.
Sonaca North America has no responsibility for fraudulent offers and if you believe you have been a victim of a fraudulent job offer concerning Sonaca North America, please email email@example.com.
Sonaca North America is driven by a passion for innovation and a commitment to excellence. As a leading provider of aerospace and defense solutions, we are dedicated to making air and space travel safe and sustainable. We have 13 locations across North America and our engineering expertise and operational excellence set us apart from the competition.
Since the beginning in 1948, we have a proven track record of delivering high-quality products and services that are reliable, safe, and efficient. Our team of experts is dedicated to staying ahead of the curve in the aerospace and defense industry, utilizing the latest technologies and processes to ensure that we deliver the best possible solutions to our customers.