TEKsystems ERP Systems Analyst - in Denver, Colorado
TEKsystems has a client in the construction sector that is looking to expand its team and is in need of an ERP systems analyst. Ideally this person will have experience with any of the following ERP software: Global Shop Solutions, Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Infor CRM (Saleslogix), or Viewpoint Vista.
This is a 6 month contract-to-hire role that can sit anywhere in the U.S.
Support business teams operationally and functionally to ensure effective utilization of assigned systems based upon defined processes.
Look at existing processes and tell stakeholders how they can better utilize the systems.
Partnering with application stakeholders to serve as a primary contact for questions related to how the system works from both a business and technical perspective.
Assist in creating tactical and long-term improvements in process improvement and application utilization.
• Provide technical support and training for corporate applications systems (i.e. Viewpoint Vista, Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Global Shop, Infor CRM (Saleslogix)).
• Implement and Improve business processes and application utilization.
• Evaluate new updates, modules, and changes to meet business needs.
• Strong understanding of process and data-flow mapping to create detailed process maps
• Participate in requirements prioritization, and arbitrate differences between application stakeholders and IT to create reliable schedules and processes
• Manage changes to baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools
• Work with internal IT support and external vendors to ensure system functionality
• Validates technology solutions quality assurance through contributions to test planning, documentation of test scripts, and execution of unit, system and integration testing.
• Training & Documentation – train users on systems; create and define training plans; update and provide documentation to users
• 5 years applications support in a corporate services environment with multiple integrations.
• Significant understanding and experience with Construction, Manufacturing, Service, Finance, and Sales in support of ERP, CMS, and CRM business processes and systems.
• Analytical skills, to critically evaluate gathered information from multiple sources, reconcile differing views, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
• Experience with SQL is a huge plus.
• Vendor management experience in coordinating incident resolutions, upgrades, customizations, and training.
• B.S. or equivalent experience
• Flexibility of hours may be need at times to meet corporate demands
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs