IQVIA Practice Lead, Healthcare Providers in Durham, North Carolina
Achieves the country/region Consulting & Service strategy and budgets. Provides expertise in the country/region environment, culture and market conditions.
• Achieves assigned revenue target for assigned country/region by offering and closing value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
• Responsible for both the sale and delivery of projects. In concert with the Country Manager, defines and drives strategy & revenues for Consulting & Services. Provides expertise within country/region, region C&S group, and sales on the environment, culture and market conditions.
• Ensures high quality proposals and deliverables result in a high level of client satisfaction on all engagements.
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with clients.
• Fosters the Consulting culture within the country/region.
• Based on industry, country/region, and client trends and issues, identifies new business opportunities.
• Promotes awareness and market pull-through of IQVIA consulting within the country/region through publications, presentations and conferences, etc.
• Maintains a close alliance with all IQVIA consulting practices, service lines and GKAMs to ensure that the best interests of the client, country/region, Consulting and Services and IQVIA HEALTH overall, regardless of revenue recognition.
• Manages C&S staff unaligned to a Practice within their region to develop consulting skills and expertise.
• Ensures personal utilization target of 25%.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 15 years of increasing responsibility in the pharmaceutical and consulting industries Req
• Proven track record in developing and sustaining long-term relationships with clients Req
• Previous experience of revenue & profit accountability Req
• In-depth expertise of country/region market conditions.
• Recognized as a subject matter expert in at least one Practice area.
• Broad understanding of tools and methodologies in all practice areas.
• Highly advanced inter-relationship skills, able to operate from a multi-dimensional perspective.
• External consulting/professional services experience is critical to success in this role.
• Collaborates effectively with others across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of a pharmaceutical firm, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision-making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of current events and developments within the pharmaceutical industry & country environment, their key strategies, financial position, products, service and related strengths and weaknesses.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking, planning and change management skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs