Weyerhaeuser Industrial Millwright in Emerson, Arkansas
Our Emerson Plywood and Veneer manufacturing in Emerson, Arkansas has an opportunity for an Industrial Millwright with a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of mechanical equipment, process, and techniques to safely repair, modify, install and maintain the facility and high-tech manufacturing equipment.
- Safely repairing and troubleshooting industrial electrical systems
- Preventative maintenance responsibilities
- Support of goals and objectives of the entire maintenance team
- Basic PLC troubleshooting
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Stable employment history
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Industrial Electrical work in a manufacturing or industrial facility
- Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts, to include weekends, and holidays as operating conditions require
- A personal and total commitment to observe all safety rules and regulations
- Good working knowledge of industrial electricity issues
- Commitment to follow all unit electrical / maintenance practices
- A team player who is committed to quality work
- Ability to pass a pre-employment examination
- Must attach a resume to application detailing your education and work experience to be considered
- Commitment wear all personal protective equipment
- Able to work in manufacturing environment to include climbing stairs and catwalks and the abiliyt to work in extreme heat / cold
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Vocational or technical school certificate in related area
- Experience with SAP, Maximo or other CMMS
- PLC troubleshooting or programming experience
About Wood Products:
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core values and we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team./
Job: *Operations, Manufacturing, & Construction
Title: Industrial Millwright
Requisition ID: 01018172
- Weyerhaeuser Jobs