Siemens Digital Industries Software Product Manager- Systems Engineering (Remote) in Farmington Hills, Michigan
Job Family: Product Management, Portfolio & Innovation
Req ID: 322245
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
If you really want to makea difference – make it with us!
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Siemens, through the acquisition of Mentor Graphics, is a world leader in software solutions for electrical / electronics (E/E) systems development. We provide software tools, consulting services, and support for electrical systems, networks, wiring harnesses and AUTOSAR embedded software, covering initial platform architecture definition through to in-service maintenance. Siemens’ client base includes OEM‘s, Tier 1 suppliers, wire harness manufacturers, both small and large, and specialist vehicle manufacturers. The Capital software suite enables the design, analysis, manufacture, and service of electrical connectivity and communication systems for Automotive, Aerospace, and complex Machinery. With best-in-class integrations with major MCAD and PLM tools (e.g. Siemens NX and Teamcenter), Capital supports true cross-functional E/E systems development, whilst eliminating many hours of traditional manual processes and prototyping to deliver working products to market faster.
Join our team as a Senior ProductManager – Leading the efforts for the E/E Systems & Architecture DomainSoftware applications within the IES portfolio of Siemens DISW
You are an expert in model-based design, systems engineering, and E/E architecture, and able to interact with all levels of customers, IES (Integrated Electrical Systems) Portfolio teams, and Market and Siemens Industry leaders as a respected and valued peer. You will be knowledgeable in the automotive or aerospace industry and possess the technical acumen to drive the domain software products forward.
The Senior Product Manager will work closely with the Product Management Director of the Systems Domain to ensure the overall strategy is implemented effectively, holistically, and with efficiency.
To achieve this, you will be responsible for representing the voice of the customer while working closely with the Market team to balance key problem statements/trends and translate them into a cohesive set of requirements that enable software portfolio development teams to build innovative solutions. These solutions will enable customers to improve their design processes while furthering the position of Capital as a market leader in electrical and electronic systems design.
You will possess the experience with Capital software to support field teams with tactics and deployment knowledge which will lead key customers (or incubator accounts) to success while developing our approach to the broader market. You will be responsible for ensuring software portfolio teams develop products appropriate for that success (drive and co-own the roadmap for the domain).
· Work with field, market, and engineering to drive portfolio-specific vision, strategy, and roadmaps
· Engage directly with key customers representing IES and DISW
· Maintain a Domain-centric view of opportunities and global key account status
· Develop business cases and technical overviews based on domain and product knowledge
· Collaborate and review development timing and solutions directly with Product Portfolio and Engineering team members
· Work cross-functionally with field teams to ensure problems statements and software requirements are captured, as well as corroborate solutions from engineering that meet the industry expectations
· Be the go-to person for insight into the domain software and provide demonstrations for field teams and customers as needed
· Develops software-specific go-to-market collateral to support extended Siemens teams
· Be prepared to publish presentations and speak on IES & industry technical topics at conferences as needed
· Support pre-sales opportunities at key/strategic accounts in conjunction with our sales teams – articulating our distinctive value and direction
· Be capable of developing deep familiarity with the new products, technologies, constraints & opportunities, and overall divisional direction & strategy
· Be up to date with technology trends concerning electrical distribution systems design across industries
RequiredKnowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Extensive working experience in automotive or aerospace systems engineering and E/E architecture (preferably 5-10 years)
· A Bachelor’s degree in Systems, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering, or similar
· This role requires the candidate to be able to travel nationally and internationally at a reasonable frequency
· Strong written, communication, and presentation skills
· Profound knowledge and practical experience in the systems engineering design tools for OEMs and/or Tier 1 suppliers
· Profound knowledge of Model-Based Design tools
· Firsthand experience with system modeling tools such as Vector PreeVision, Capital Systems, Capella, MagicDraw, or Cameo
· Highly credible with customers and able to develop strong customer relationships
· Speak fluent English; other languages and international experience is a distinct advantage
· A natural team player, inspiring the domain and caring about overall IES success
PreferredKnowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
In this section, please outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are preferred but NOT required to be considered for this position.
- Master’s degree in Systems Engineering or Finance
Where permitted by applicable law,Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based onjob requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legallyprotected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .
Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Siemens Digital Industries Software Jobs