Ricoh Americas Corporation Inside Sales - Account Manager in Fenton, Missouri
Inside Sales -- Account Manager
Are you ready to put your diverse skill set to the test with Ricoh? We are a leading global technology company that has been redefining and transforming how people work and live for over 80 years. Ricoh offers a wide range of products and services aimed at capturing, managing and transforming information, which our sales associates leverage to help our customers innovate and grow. Ricoh's customers value our commitment to service and excellence -- as well as our team of dedicated employees.
As a business to business Inside Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for calling on both existing and prospective accounts, with the primary objective of retaining Ricoh's customer base and expanding Ricoh's product and services footprint as well as new business development. This sales position is telephone focused, requiring your outstanding verbal communication and strategic planning skills, as well as your ability to maintain motivation in a self-driven environment.
At Ricoh, you'll be a key part of the more than 15,000 diverse and dedicated team members we have across the country. You will enjoy a culture designed to help you reach your potential as both an employee and a person.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking a self-motivated, professional individual with strong computer skills and a competitive edge to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Use a telephone based approach to drive sales in the small to medium sized business space as well as up-selling a current base of customer accounts
- Communicate professionally and effectively while performing a minimum of 60 business to business telephone calls daily
- Perform outbound sales calls to existing and targeted prospective customers, with a focus on customer retention and expansion of Ricoh's equipment and services offerings
- Employ strong communication skills in order to interact effectively with various levels of leadership within the customer account
- Use a consultative selling approach by demonstrating the ability to inquire about the customer's business requirements in order to tailor the proper Ricoh solution to meet their needs
- Meet or exceed revenue and placement expectations
- Ability to work within Client Relationship Management (CRM) system, as well as in house applications and order entry system
- Maintain records of pipeline and account activity within Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Possess a working knowledge of basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
It is our duty at Ricoh to not only be an advocate for our customers, suppliers and employees, but society and the planet, too. We are recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, and are a driving force for environmental sustainability. We use our innovation and teamwork to better serve our customers and operate with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
From comprehensive medical plans, to financial and work-life balance benefits, we value and promote the well-being of our employees by offering the following:
- Paid On-Site Sales Training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Life Insurance (Individual, Spouse, & Dependent)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Wellness Program
- Modern / Technology-Focused Workplace
- Employee Discount Program (Electronics, Automotive, Travel & Entertainment + more!)
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related sales environment.
At least 2 years of telephone based business-to-business successful account management and account development experience.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs