Texas Health Resources Unit Secretary-Full Time-Nights-Emergency in Fort Worth, Texas
Unit Secretary / Emergency Department
Fast-paced, high volume ED is looking for top skilled Unit Secretary. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Fort Worth, 1301 Pennsylvania Avenue in Fort Worth, TX 76104.
Work hours: Full Time, Night Shift (7p – 7a), 3 shifts, 36 hours per week. Weekend and holiday requirements
· Self-Scheduling that helps with work/life balance as well as opportunities for educational and career growth
· Opportunities to utilize your organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
· Opportunities to assist in streamlining the team communication with patients and families.
Here’s What You Need:
High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required
Previous Healthcare experience is preferred.
Possesses organizational skills to function in a fast-paced work environment, positive interpersonal skills, and good verbal and written communication skills.
What You Will Do
· Performs all tasks to meet the needs of physicians, staff, patient, and other customers
· Demonstrates acceptable organizational skills
· Communicates effectively
· Interactions include consideration for patient population specific need
· Takes action to reduce/eliminate patient risks
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
· Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
· Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth has a longstanding history of providing advanced medical care. Serving North Texas as a Level I Trauma Center and designated Emergency Center of Excellence by Emergency Excellence, the hospital has also been awarded the highest advanced certification by The Joint Commission as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and is the first hospital in the country to earn the prestigious designation as a Joint Commission Primary Heart Attack Center. Additionally, it is only the second hospital in the nation to earn the Gold Seal of Approval for Brain Tumor Certification by The Joint Commission. We also offer outstanding care for growing families and have been voted the "Best Place to Have a Baby" 20 times by readers of Fort Worth Child magazine. After 90 years of service, our commitment to the growing community remains strong.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Texas Health Resources
- Texas Health Resources Jobs