PruittHealth Pharmacy Dispensing Technician - PRN in Georgia, Georgia
PruittHealth Pharmacy is seeking a PRN Dispensing Technician for our closed-door, professional office-style Pharmacy in Toccoa, GA!
Join PruittHealth a family-owned company that's been around for more than 50 years and enjoy excellent benefits - medical insurance, 401K and profit-sharing programs, PTO, Leadership support and guidance, career advancement opportunities, and a safe working environment!
A Pharmacy Technician - Dispensing prepares medications under the direction of the pharmacist. May measure, mix, count, package, label and record amounts and dosages of medications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Pulls correct medication form shelf and scans against prescription label for accuracy.
• Packages medication in appropriate container for correct dispensing system.
• Mixes pharmaceutical preparations according to written orders.
• Labels medication container with correct prescription label and necessary auxiliary labels.
• Cleans and helps maintain equipment and work areas.
• Replenishes medications in emergency, refrigerator and controlled substances boxes accordingly.
• Prints delivery manifests and places in correct delivery tote.
• Locks delivery tote when ready for delivery; insures totes are loaded to delivery vehicle.
• Unpacks items returned in totes and forwards to appropriate department.
• Pulls stickers for reorder items and forwards to Inventory Manager.
• Places received stock on shelves accurately.
• Keeps medication storage area clean and free of dust and clutter.
• Completes and documents all assigned medication storage area inspections at least monthly.
• Identifies and replaces out-dated or unusable medications.
• Generates reports and labels as required.
• Maintains logs, records and other required documentation accurately.
• Collects data, conducts operations checklists and quality monitors and completes documentation as assigned.
• Assists in training of new partners as required.
• Maintain TCGRx equipment.
• Replenishes AdvantageRx containers.
• Fills AdvantageRx trays.
• Operations AdvantageRx dispensing equipment including ATP-384, InSpectRx and Corrector.
To apply please email email@example.com
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
• Pharmacy Technician Certification -Required.
Family Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now to get started at PruittHealth!
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- PruittHealth Jobs