TEKsystems Sr. IT Project Manager in Glen Allen, Virginia
Sr. IT Project Manager
The role requires both deep project management experience in a consulting organization, and the ability to facilitate the deployment of solutions by mapping customer business problems to reusable end-to-end technology solutions. PMs are key enablers for Advance Auto Parts and partner staff. They manage the complete lifecycle of large and complex projects and have a passion for customers that is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience. Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level business and technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and end-to-end technology projects is required.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of Core Merchandising and Inventory Planning program deliverables - quality and on-time completion including necessary approvals
• Utilize established governance process, tools, templates for deliverable review and approval management
• Ensure timely completion of deliverables in line with the integration work plan / release plan expectations
• Facilitate meetings with appropriate stakeholders to proactively address any issues with deliverables; Escalate to program leadership as needed
Work Plan Management
• Partner with Core Team Leads for Core Merchandising and Inventory Planning
• Responsible for facilitation and note taking for Core Merchandising and Inventory Planning Business Configuration Workshops
• Responsible for facilitation and note taking for Core Merchandising and Inventory Planning Business Requirements Workshops
• Manage Confluence spaces for Core Merchandising and Inventory Planning workstreams
• Manage JIRA and Kanban Boards for Core Merchandising and Inventory Planning workstreams
• Alignment with overall vision for Core Merchandising and Inventory Planning workstreams, scope changes, schedule changes, budget overruns, risks/issues, deliverable quality and workstream team morale
• Identify potential areas of concerns and provide remediation plans
agile, edi, project management, retail, jira, pmo
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We are looking for a PM who can very clearly state what their project was to accomplish in detail, challenges they have faced and how they have overcome them, and who they worked with to get the project completed- on the business side, the IT Side and client sides. They also need someone who brings leadership skills to the table and who is a strong communicator across multiple teams and levels of the organization. Our Customer also needs someone who is extremely proactive in the communication, but actions as well and who can give specific examples of when they have done this in instances such as issue mitigation, risk mitigation, budget analysis. Budget tracking experience across multi-million dollar projects would be helpful as many of the projects these individuals will work on are highly visible.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs