AdventHealth Assistant Physical Therapist PRN in Glendale Heights, Illinois
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Shirley Ability Lab Educational Credits
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: As-Needed .
Location: AdventHealth Glen Oaks Hospital
701 Winthrop Ave
Glendale Heights, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
Conducts medically prescribed occupational therapy under the supervision of a physical therapist.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provides physical therapy interventions under a plan of care written by a physical therapist.
· Performs therapy interventions utilizing techniques and skills as appropriate for the patient population.
· Documents treatment interventions given.
· May coordinate activities of physical therapy aides, students and other support personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High school diploma or GED required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
· Current Illinois License to practice as a Physical Therapist Assistant
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks
Schedule: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23019552
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs