TreeHouse Foods, Inc. Specialist, Customer Svc & Fulfillment in Green Bay, Wisconsin
WI Green Bay Willowbrook
Job Posting Title:
Specialist, Customer Svc & Fulfillment
TreeHouse Foods (NYSE: THS) is a leading manufacturer of private label packaged foods and beverages, operating a network of production facilities across the United States and Canada. At TreeHouse Foods, our commitment to excellence extends beyond our products and revolves around our people. We are investing in talent and creating a performance-based culture where employees can do their best work, directly impacting our mission to make high quality, affordable food for our customers, communities and families. We hope you will consider joining the team and being part of our future.
What You Gain:
Competitive compensation and benefits program
Enrollment in our wellness and employee assistance programs
Paid holidays, vacation, and other competitive paid time off opportunities
An inclusive working environment where you can build meaningful work relationships with a diverse group of people
Leaders who are invested in supporting your career growth
Opportunities to be recognized for outstanding contributions to yourteam through our employee recognition programs
About the Role:
The role acts as a liaison between the customers and is responsible for coordinating with internal functions, including but not limited to supply chain, brand, sales,
transportation, warehousing, credit and IT.
• Support customers across multiple channels as needed within the department which could include international, bulk, retail, contract, industrial, or food
away from home.
• Effectively use integrated enterprise systems both internal and customer based to maximize profitability.
• Understand and execute in the end to end sales process from order through shipment.
• Develop detailed understanding of end to end supply chain (transportation, warehouse, planning, etc.).
• Demonstrate ability to identify and resolve issues effecting overall service to the customer and positively influence key performance indicators.
• Perform order-entry functions manually or via EDI, ensuring all orders received are processed timely and accurately.
• Utilize SAP and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting to view inventory and order history respectively for exception-based recommendations on order
• Develop and maintain relationships with key internal / external partners.
• Develop understanding of customer strategies, business model and requirements.
• Additional tasks and projects as assigned.
Important Details: This is a full-time, permanent, hybrid role, located in our Green Bay, WI corporate office.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
• Minimum of two years’ experience in customer service preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to use sound judgment when making service-oriented decisions that have financial implications required.
• Flexibility, adaptability, highly analytical and ability to work in high change environment are required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required; knowledge of SAP system is preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks while paying close attention to details is required.
• Can maintain a high degree of accuracy / interaction with multiple departments while coordinating shipments / customer requests.
• Possessing leadership skills is preferred.
• Ability to perform repetitive motions 90% of the time required: PC Keyboard
• Ability to work occasional overtime is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred: Supply Chain, Business, or related field.
• Will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree.
Your TreeHouse Foods Career is Just a Click Away!
Click on the “Apply” button or go directly to www.treehousefoods.com/careers to let us know you’re ready to join our team
Your TreeHouse Foods Career is Just a Click Away!
Click on the “Apply” button or go directly to www.treehousefoods.com/careers to let us know you’re ready to join our team!
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1
TreeHouse Foods is a private label food and beverage leader focused on customer brands and custom products. When customers partner with TreeHouse they can expect access to an industry-leading portfolio, strategic vision, on-trend innovation and insights, world-class supply chain, operational excellence and flexibility, collaborative approaches, and dedicated customer service.
Our strategy is to be the leading supplier of private label food and beverage products by providing the best balance of quality and cost to our customers. We engage with retail grocery, food away from home, and industrial and export customers, including most of the leading grocery retailers and foodservice operators in the United States and Canada.
Our portfolio includes a variety of shelf-stable, refrigerated, and snack products.
Customers can expect comprehensive flavor profiles including natural, organic, and preservative-free ingredients in many categories and packaging formats.
TreeHouse Foods is best known for food and beverages produced by our two largest businesses Bay Valley Foods, LLC (including E.D. Smith and Sturm Foods) and TreeHouse Private Brands. With more than 10,000 employees in over 35 plants across the United States, Canada, and Italy, TreeHouse Foods is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
To all recruitment agencies: TreeHouse Foods does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Treehouse Foods employees, or any company location(s). TreeHouse Foods is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
EEO Considerations: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or protected veteran status.
TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc. Jobs