TEKsystems DevSecOps Lead in Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan
Our client is looking for an IT DevSecOps Lead (Development and Security Operations) is responsible for the ongoing technical solutions that bring value to the business. This role oversees both internal development team members (such as, Salesforce, Data Engineers, Systems Integrations, Cloud Engineers) as well as third party development efforts to ensure consistent delivery and prioritization of business value. This role works directly with the Director of IT to bring life to our clients future state Enterprise Architecture. In addition, the IT DevSecOps Lead is also responsible for ensuring appropriate security protocols are in place to protect PHI and other HIPAA protected information in their environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Supervise in-house and 3rd party development personnel in multi-cloud environment including AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Dell Boomi and other Commercial Off the Shelf applications
• Responsible for implementation and maintenance of all security in multi-cloud environment
• Ownership of Azure DevOps environment, including code repositories and backlog management
• Works closely with Director of IT on Architecture and Integration strategy
• Coordinate release planning, outage windows, and planned downtime with 3rd parties to ensure continuity of business and limited exposure for business users.
• Work with your team, project managers and external partners to build, prioritize and execute against our IT roadmap
• Represent your department in cross-functional and executive meetings
• Gather data to understand the health of the environment and enable data-driven decisions
• Assist in agile planning activities with internal and external stakeholders
• Create supportable solutions ready for handoff to IT Manager responsible for ITSM processes
• Keep abreast of industry best practices and technological advancements to bring ideas that will help advance the team’s goals
• Set your team up for success through performance coaching and talent development
• Establish strategic plans for team and system maturity based on best practices and organizational priorities
• Be an agent of change by continually observing and pushing the team and the broader organization to improve
• Monitor, measure and maintain system reliability
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs