Fluor Telecom Engineer in Gurgaon, India
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position acts as a fully competent engineer in areas related to Telecom business lines including transmission engineering, or the functional assignments. This role has broad contact with telecom engineers and other disciplines. This role may function as a group leader on a small project.
• Solve problems of broad complexity on a variety of issues or projects
• Plan and conduct work in the evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation, or modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria
• Participate in knowledge management portals and communities, use Fluor standards and procedures, and rely on self-motivation with regard to attending training programs
• Attend external technical seminars
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 133850BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
- Fluor Jobs