Eaton Corporation Engineer - Mobile Applications Development in Hadapsar, India
What you’ll do:
The Mobile Applications Development Engineer will be responsible for implementing software as per system architecture for IOT and Mobile applications which include the interconnectivity of embedded devices, client frontend mobile and web applications along with backend services. The incumbant needs to work closely with global teams, third parties, software developers, and embedded/electronics teams to drive integrated product development and testing of IOT solutions in an agile development environment.
Developing Mobile application using React native, Typescript, iOS/Android native and integrate with rest API's.
Implementing quality solutions which is scalable, secure, reliable, and cost-effective with best coding practices.
Integrating a Continuous Integration/Continuous Development pipeline to ensure a high-quality and efficient development cycle.
Generate ideas and innovative solutions which will provide a competitive edge in business solutions."
"• Design and develop mobile applications using React native, Typescript, iOS/Android native
• End to end software development and testing in IOT infrastructure
• Collaborate with cross functional teams including and not limited to Mobile, Cloud, QA, Firmware/Hw
• Work with Lead engineer/Software Architect, and Product Owner to deliver high quality solutions that meet technical and customer requirements
• Work in org initiatives like IOT lab, Experience center
• Maintain and expand existing IOT infrastructure
• Software development in alignment with best design practices for IOT solutions
• High quality Software development using TDD, unit test cases and improve overall coverage
• Integrating REST API in Mobile application including both internal and external third-party ecosystems
• Support application development including mobile, web and hybrid front end software and applications
• Support DevOps and CI/CD development and best practices
• Work with system testing teams to validate designs and ensure quality
• Work closely with other corporate teams within Eaton such as Software Centers of Excellence including UI/UX, cloud, and cybersecurity to ensure solutions are aligned with corporate standards and best practices
• Work and thrive in an agile project development environment
• Participates in project-wide reviews of requirements, coding practices, source code, Test Plan etc
• Strong verbal, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills required
• Identifies opportunities for process, tools, and technology improvements, and drives those from concept to implementation
• Estimate work load, establish and maintain project schedules and monitor progress through the project execution phases;
• Active communication with the cross functional team to ensure schedule, cost, and performance alignment"
Bachelors in computer science / software engineering
3-6 years as a Software developer role for IOT Applications using mobile technologies"
• Experience developing Mobile Applications
• Experience working with React native, iOS/Android native
• Experience with various languages such as Typescript, Node.js
• Good working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Familiar with Gradle, XCode, and other native build tools
• Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
• Familiarity with cyber-security best practices and adopting them on the development side
• Good to have experience working with Atlassian tool chain (Jira/BitBucket/Confluence), GIT/GitHub, or similar version control and issue tracking solutions"
"- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) including the ability to explain and convey technical concepts
Proven record utilizing software best practices and adapting to emerging technology trends and methodologies
Strong ability to drive for results and take initiative even when requirements may be vague or undefined
Strong problem solving and reasoning ability"
- Eaton Corporation Jobs