General Dynamics Information Technology TTO Lead / Developer in Hanover, Maryland
Req ID: RQ167153
Type of Requisition: Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required: None
Job Family: Software Development
Application Development,Debugging,Linux,Software Applications
10 + years of related experience
US Citizenship Required:
Software Developer Sr Advisor
Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as a Software Developer Sr Advisor at GDIT. Here, you’ll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. With a career in application development, you’ll make the end user’s experience your priority and we’ll make your career growth ours.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Software Developer Sr Advisor you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Software Developer Sr Advisor joining our team to make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
HOW A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER SR ADVISOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
● This is a TTO lead position, must have leadership experience managing a small to mid-size team.
● Possess leadership qualities to motivate, encourage, empower, and collaborate with the team to produce results
● Demonstrates inter-personal skills to understand and leverage the strengths and weaknesses of team members to make effective team decisions
● Experience directly interacting and effectively communicating with customer stakeholders
● Extensive experience with C++ in Unix, Linux environments
● Experience with Java development in Unix, Linux or Windows environments
● Experience with Python
● Understanding and knowledge of the customer and their mission
● Experience with REST API development
● Embedded application development (e.g. cross-compiling, debugging, and distributing applications for embedded platforms)
● Ability to recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of development alternatives
● Design and conduct unit tests to enhance code coverage requirements
● Support user development documentation
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Required Experience: 12+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills:
● A minimum of twelve (12) years of software/system development work experience, with technical expertise in three (3) or more of the following areas:
● System Requirements Analysis
● Software System Design
● Software System Development
● Software System Integration
● Software System Testing
In addition to the requirements above, the individual shall have at least Eight (8) years of work experience in four or more of the following areas:
● Developing software applications in C, C++, or Java.
● Developing software applications for Unix, Linux, or Windows environments.
● Developing DLLs for the Windows environment.
● Development on computer telephony platforms using computer telephony cards such as Dialogic
● Object-oriented design and programming.
● Working knowledge of common protocols/standards such as TCP/IP, SNMP, H.323, X.25, 802.11, 802.16, SIP, IvIEGACO, or MGCP.
● Web development, with proven knowledge of XML, php, mySQL, CoIdFusion, or Apache.
● Script writing using Perl, Python, Bourne shell, C shell, or other proprietary scripting languages.
● Database experience with Sybase, Oracle, or Microsoft.
● Reverse engineering and analysis of software.
● Kernel knowledge of Unix (Linux)
● Bit-level data analysis.
● Security Clearance Level: Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
● Location:1340 Ashton Road Hanover, Maryland
●US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home**
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
We connect people with the most impactful client missions, creating an unparalleled work experience that allows them to see their impact every day. We create opportunities for our people to lead and learn simultaneously. From securing our nation’s most sensitive systems, to enabling digital transformation and cloud adoption, our people are the ones who make change real.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
General Dynamics Information Technology
- General Dynamics Information Technology Jobs