Adecco US, Inc. Manufacturing Quality Manager in Hanover, Pennsylvania
Manufacturing Quality Manager
Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, 401k, PTO
The Manufacturing Quality Manager oversees work related to product assembly, ensuring cost-effective operations and the delivery of quality products.
• Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains employees for the Quality Department.
• Oversees the work and assignments of Quality Engineers.
• Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
• Implements audits throughout the supply chain, ensuring quality standards, safety and legal requirements, and company policies and specifications are met.
• Collaborates with clients, customers, and other stakeholders to identify and resolve problems with delivered products.
• Conducts or assists with performance and failure analysis of defective products or materials; identifies, recommends, or executes corrective actions.
• Conducts or assists with ISO audits.
• Provides quality support for in-progress and final acceptance projects.
• Provides technical and administrative support and guidance to direct and indirect reports.
• Develops and maintains a system to track and report projects and results of quality awareness programs and initiatives.
• Drafts and maintains product assurance policies and procedures, ensuring specifications and requirements are met.
• Drafts and recommends procedures to establish or improve quality standards, standard repairs, process controls, and inspection methods.
• Analyzes, reviews, and approves manufacturing policies, processes, documentation, and operations.
• Develops and implements strategies to increase quality and customization of products.
• Oversees data collection, analysis, and other research for quality projects.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in quality required.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
• Must be able to travel.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to apply for this position, please click APPLY NOW and upload your most current resume or you may email your resume to our recruiter, Christine Hannon at email@example.com
Please include QUALITY MANAGER on the subject line of any e-mail correspondence. Questions regarding this position can be addressed by emailing. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resource Solutions. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career. For great opportunities near you, go to www.adeccousa.com today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/ .
Pay Details: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Adecco US, Inc.
- Adecco US, Inc. Jobs