Alight Deputy Manager - Delivery Finance in HR, Indiana
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. At our core, we Champion People, help our colleagues Grow with Purpose and true to our name we encourage colleagues to “Be Alight.”
Champion People – be empathetic and help create a place where everyone belongs.
Grow with purpose – Be inspired by our higher calling of improving lives.
Be Alight – act with integrity, be real and empower others.
It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology gives companies and employees around the world the ability to power confident decisions, for life.
With a comprehensive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team if you Champion People, want to Grow with Purpose through acting with integrity and if you embody the meaning of Be Alight.
Learn more at careers.alight.com.
The person will be responsible for Cost Management of a specific LOB combined with Cost Analysis, Reporting and Stakeholder Management. He /She will be working closely with onshore business partners to deliver the Budget, Forecast and Variance analysis on a monthly, quarterly, and Annual basis. Candidate should possess excellent communication and project management skills to deliver both Ad-hoc and BAU activities with excellent quality. Candidate should be highly self-driven to work across different functional teams independently to deliver results and solve problems.
• Deliver the budget and forecasting process at maximum detailed level with consultation with stakeholders. • Prepare Ad-hoc Reports and track Headcount of the delivery centers
• Prepare standard reports for managements with insights and analytics.
• Local review of monthly/quarterly/annual performance reporting - Regional/LoB Reporting.
• Analyse KPIs to measure business performance and performance scorecards prepared by team.
• Collaborate with the stakeholders including local country leadership, Finance Business Partners and Accounting team.
• Assist stakeholders to deliver their cost and efficiency targets.
• Create and maintain staffing models in conjunction with the delivery functions. Ensure open roles and attrition backfill is tracked appropriately in financial forecasts. All headcount activity should be tracked with appropriate drivers.
• Meet or exceed the stakeholder expectations and participate in decision making/review meetings.
• Design templates and collate data for ad-hoc management reporting requirements.
• Prepare summary presentations to support the management decision making process.
• Prepare and maintain master data of Third-party Vendor details with maximum details.
• Ensure accuracy of P.O requests for proper accounting and reporting alignment.
• Prepare and explain the variance between budget and actuals with driver-based business and accounting commentary.
• Support the Business managers to understand the cost of delivery of projects and the true margin from the project.
• Support the Business Partners to evaluate the reporting and analytics requirements and to create the design definition of reports.
• Ensure process documentations are updated with changes as per the plan.
Eligibility to Apply:
• Relevant experience: Minimum 5-year FP&A/Business Finance experience in budgeting & forecasting.
• Education: Minimum Graduate in Commerce (preferred)/ Qualified / Semi qualified ACA/ACCA/CMA/CIMA or MBA (Finance)
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We celebrate differences and believe in fostering an environment where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. We know that diverse teams are stronger, more innovative, and more successful.
At Alight, we welcome and embrace all individuals, regardless of their background, and are dedicated to creating a culture that enables every employee to thrive. Join us in building a brighter, more inclusive future.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in the employment of qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
About Alight Solutions
Alight is a leading cloud-based human capital technology and services provider that powers confident health, wealth and wellbeing decisions for 36 million people and dependents. Our Alight Worklife® platform combines data and analytics with a simple, seamless user experience. Supported by our global delivery capabilities, Alight Worklife is transforming the employee experience for people around the world. With personalized, data-driven health, wealth, pay and wellbeing insights, Alight brings people the security of better outcomes and peace of mind throughout life’s big moments and most important decisions. Learn how Alight unlocks growth for organizations of all sizes at alight.com .
Our values are the essence of who we are:
Champion people. We are empathetic and have created a place where everyone belongs. And we win together.
Grow with purpose. We are inspired by our higher calling. We fail forward and choose progress over perfection. We are brave, show grit and grow our whole selves.
Be Alight. We are a beacon that empowers others. We act with integrity and are real. And we find ways to add joy.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
We understand the powerful human connections that create success for organizations. We bring an industry leader's expertise and a true partner's commitment to our benefits and administration solutions around health, wealth, HR, finance and consumer experience.
Are you interested in helping us shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families? If so, you've come to the right place.
Help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive!
Our story starts with a simple, universal truth: Every business is a people business. We are Alight Solutions. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.