ServiceNow, Inc. Sr. Sales Operations Analyst in Hyderabad, India
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
· Aligned to a geography, the Senior Sales Operations Analyst will strategically support the geo lead(s) with headcount management, quota setting, territory alignment and coverage models
· Assist in the development and reporting of key performance metrics to help drive increasing GSD (Global Sales Development) productivity
· Assist in the development and rollout of new processes within the Digital GTM and GSD to drive alignment with Sales objectives
· Continually enhance functional and operational analytical models and dashboards to drive further productivity and executive decision making, including integrating key performance metrics and targets
· Perform EOM and in-month audits on GSD performance and productivity data to ensure compliance with criteria
· Assist with special projects, such as data analysis, commissions/SPIF/bonus modeling, annual planning initiatives, QBR and other presentation decks
· Design solutions to automate manual activities, checks, and reporting, and achieve greater efficiency in key monthly and quarterly processes
· Manage commissions data and Anaplan updates and uploads
· Serve as a strategic business partner to the geo lead(s) for day-to-day operations and quarterly/annual planning
· Assist with special projects, such as data analysis, commissions/SPIF/bonus modeling, Sales Kickoff, QBR and other presentation decks
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Bachelor's degree in business, finance, data science or related field; MBA preferred, but not required
· Experience using data to drive business decisions including the ability to structure problems for analysis, analyze the data, and provide actionable recommendations
· Self-sufficient in gathering, normalizing, and analyzing data from multiple data sources to support ad-hoc reporting & analysis
· Logical thinker that can organize business requirements into functional specifications for technical implementation
· Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills to present insights, methodologies, and recommendations to executives and business stakeholders
· Advanced modeling capabilities; proficient in working with large data sets and identifying trends anomalies against expectations
· Great organization skills, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· High degree of ownership, willing to take on tasks and projects outside of immediate responsibilities; proactive in looking for ways to help the team operate more efficiently
· Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
· Tableau experience a plus
· Demonstrates a serious commitment to accuracy and quality
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550 (tel:(408)%20501-8550) , or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
- ServiceNow, Inc. Jobs