Community Health Network Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Intensive Care (CVICU) in Indianapolis, Indiana
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Intensive Care (CVICU)
Community Heart & Vascular Hospital
8075 N Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46250
7:00am - 7:30pm (Days); 2 12 hour shifts/week. Every third weekend rotation.
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization. It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology. It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefits initiatives. It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields and to better serve our patients. And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
Make a Difference
The Registered Nurse will care for surgical and medical patients within the Cardiovascular ICU. This ICU is a 24-bed unit. The Registered Nurse will work with the sickest cardiac/vascular patients in the city while having the opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive specialty area and hospital.
Exceptional Skills and Qualifications
Demonstration of performance consistent with professional standards of practice, care, the Nurse Practice Act and the mission and goals of Community Health Network; demonstration of skills in collaboration, delegation, negotiation and management of resources.
• Graduate of National League for Nursing (NLN), Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), or National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (NLN CNEA) accredited school of nursing, or three years of related professional nursing experience.
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) with a valid license to practice in the state of Indiana as listed in the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
• Acute care experience preferred, but willing to consider new grads.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent team skills.
• Compassionate and caring.
• EPIC experience is a plus.
At Community Health Network, we build teams that deliver exceptional care through empathy, communication and collaboration. We consider ALL an integral part of the exceptional patient experience. We PRIIDE ourselves on not having employees but Caregivers. Join our Community as we make a difference in your community.
Caring people apply here.
Community Health Network complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Health Network does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Community Health Network
- Community Health Network Jobs