VCA Animal Hospitals Seeking Outgoing Customer Service Representative in Irvine, California
We are seeking an outgoing experienced Client Service Representative to join our fun, family-oriented team!
Part-time Friday-Monday availability a must.
As the face of VCA Irvine University Park, the CSR sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each client's trust and confidence in our abilities. We strive to exceed our clients' expectations every time.
The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
• Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
• Scheduling and confirming appointments.
• Presenting and explaining fees, and processing payments.
• Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
• Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
• Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times—both inside and outside.
Along with your comprehensive benefits, we provide a fun and engaging environment with teambuilding events, theme days, fun scrub weekends and more!
Wage $17-19 depending on experience.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com
VCA Animal Hospitals
- VCA Animal Hospitals Jobs