AVEVA Customer Success - Success Services Project Coordinator in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Customer Success - Success Services Project Coordinator
Nov 09, 2022
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Full Time Permanent
Apply Now (https://avevahr.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN7904)
About Our Opportunity
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries. Learn more at www.aveva.com.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
The project assistant will provide overall support to the Customer Success Strategic Enablement lead with:
• Billable project booking coordination
• Timesheet tool management
• Expenses requests
• Reporting and analytics
• Online Webinar scheduling and support
This role will work closely with our Commercial Ops team to ensure the Customer Success Services projects are properly set-up in our ERP systems. Manage and maintain our timesheet tool and support the managers/employees with any issues. Support the organization with expense request and work with Purchasing for PO creation and services level agreement process. Help with project/timesheet reporting creation and analytics.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Success Services project creation in our timesheet tool (Workfront)
• Success Services project booking form creation for our ERP tools (ORACLE, SAP)
• Manage and maintain our timesheet tool (adding users/groups/tasks, extending dates, closing when complete, etc..)
• Run weekly report for regional managers
• Help with general Workfront or SharePoint issues
• Support managers with new joiners, leavers, team changes with licenses, access, etc.
• Manage the Customer Success Services mailboxes requests
• Create purchase requisitions and PO changes on manager
• Support managers with SharePoint maintenance request.
• Set up and help run training webinars
• Upload the webinar recording, presentation, and Q&A to the Success Academy.
• Create and maintain process documentation
• Create and maintain project performance report (plan revenue/cost vs. actual revenue/cost)
• Support our Transformation team with project migration
• Contribute in business process improvement and execution
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION:
• Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration or related field
• Understanding of project accounting and financial concepts
• Experience in SAP/ORACLE or other accounting system (ERP)
• Excellent knowledge of computer-based office tools (i.e. Excel, SharePoint, Outlook)
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
• Strong organization and analytical skills; detail oriented
• High level of integrity and commitment to quality
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Motivated, proactive self-starter
• Adaptable and flexible to change
• Desire to learn and understand the business
• English spoken and written; foreign languages, verbal and written are an asset
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to being an exemplar employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We value diversity and the expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: AVEVA does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
- AVEVA Jobs