Northwell Health Project Mgr-Flexstaff in Lake Success, New York
Req Number 15033
Opportunity to get a foot in the door with a leader in the medical and dental supply chain industry. This project will run approximately 6-12 months. Applicants who possess a math degree, have global supply chain experience, and/or experience managing large data projects, will receive first consideration. This role will be remote until further notice, but only local candidates to Long Island can be considered, as company headquarters are in Melville .
Hours 8:30 - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
This position is responsible for working with the Global supplier relations team to support data collection, review, and analysis, as well as working to implement needed aspects of the Supplier data project. Bring the functional/technical experience and knowledge to deliver solutions which allows the team to achieve their business strategy. Present technical alternatives and supporting recommendations aligned with the business and technology requirements.
- Works within the Global Vendor Information application and Supplier contribution/investment project materials to collect and analyze on data in support of the supplier relations team global data project.
- Ensures alignment with host systems and liaise with team members submitting the metrics to understand technical mapping for automation. Issues written and oral communication regarding processes, procedures and policies to the supplier relations data project team.
- Works on various efficiency data projects with Global Dental teams and acts as a project lead to set timelines and send progress reports to the project leadership team.
- Creates ad Hoc and permanent queries and reports using Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel as necessary to support the Global Dental Business Operations team.
- Supports development and enhancement of the company's Global Vendor Information Portal and PBCS cube.
Works with Internal departments to ensure accuracy and delivery of information. Acts as the lead contact on new entity inclusions into Global vendor/PBCS Cube and works with the country's to ensure a smooth implementation.
- Builds and maintains productive relationships with supplier reporting stakeholders within the company.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Advanced intermediate level professional; knowledge within own discipline and developing basic knowledge of organization, processes and customers. Good judgment, sound analytical ability, evaluation, originality and ingenuity required to perform tasks. Frequently apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field. Apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of routine and non-routine issues.
- Northwell Health Jobs