HealthPRO - Heritage Physical Therapist for Early Intervention in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Early Intervention Physical Therapist
Join our Early Intervention Team and use your passion for Physical Therapy to help make a difference in a child’s life!
Serve children, aged birth to 3yrs, and their families in the child’s natural environment
PT determines service coverage area within Lancaster County
Part Time position paying $65 to $75 per billable hour (rate depends on experience)
Caseload building is optional
Flexible Scheduling available
Direct Hire/ W2 paying position
We value our Physical Therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled Physical Therapists and educators. We hire Physical Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Physical Therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented PT that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the Physical Therapist is to work with families while providing Physical Therapy services to infants & toddlers (birth to three) who have qualified for Early Intervention services.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Nicole Billings, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, EI Division
Call or Text: 336-872-8038
• Conduct Screenings and Assessments
• Deliver Treatment Services
• Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple disciplines to determine best care
• Provide documentation in accordance with company guidelines: Ensure that progress is properly represented in documentation
• Exhibit Professionalism at all times
• Adheres to all policies of company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights.
• Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff, physicians, social workers and students family members
• Masters or Doctorate in Physical Therapy or BS with equivalent work experience.
• Successful completion of State Certification Examination for Physical Therapy
• Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
• Must hold a current license in the state of practice
Requisition ID: 2023-73177
External Company Name: Healthpro Heritage, LLC