WTW Client Manager, Construction - Remote in Lansing, Michigan
The Client Manager works with and supports account leaders to manage overall client service delivery and administration throughout the insurance issuance and renewal life cycle. This position is a client facing role utilizing professional skills in Commercial Property and Casualty insurance to maintain and enhance client relationships while also insuring client profitability.
• Schedule and facilitate documentation of internal strategy meetings, including outcomes and next steps.
• Review and management of expiration list.
• Summarization of current program and expiring exposures.
• Facilitate completion of external strategy presentation and documentation of meeting.
• Request and compile updated exposures and coverage information in a timely fashion. Coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations and divisions.
Loss History & Analysis
• Oversight of Loss Run, Loss Summary and Experience Modification processes
• Review client exposure updates and identify recommendations for upcoming program coverages.
• Prepare Program-level proposal and coordinate information from all resources.
• Obtain Order to Bind from the client, and deliver confirmation of coverage and binders.
• Complete Final Review of Program-level placement, as applicable.
• Coordinate billing allocations based on client/carrier instructions, as needed.
• Oversee the client billing process, including timely and accurate delivery of invoices. Resolve escalations of client-level accounting issues (including discrepancies and fee arrangements).
Certificates of Insurance
• Manage the Certificate renewal process with clients to determine Certificate requirements.
• Provide necessary system documentation in order for renewal to be completed and coordinate with Certificate Center to insure timely and accurate issuance.
• Ensure policy checking is completed, carrier revisions are made as needed and delivered to client on a timely basis.
• Ensure timely and accurate completion of endorsement and audit requests.
• Respond to mid-term client inquiries (i.e., policy and coverage questions) in partnership with other Service and Broking colleagues.
• Complete contract reviews.
• Maintain and manage open items listings with clients and team.
• Deliver client reports, e.g. Accounts Receivable for Allocations, Open Claims, etc
3 years of commercial Property & Casualty insurance experience in a client facing role preferred
Middle Market insurance knowledge/experience strongly preferred.
Construction industry knowledge/experience required
Knowledge of insurance renewal end to end process
Ability to review and understand coverage questions and insurance specification of contracts.
Leadership – applies judgment; directs and motivates other individuals; takes lead in small groups and promotes teamwork.
Relationship Management and customer focus – collaborates to serve clients and help resolve conflicts
Ability to effectively engage with carriers and clients to maintain renewal terms and existing business.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking and adaptability.
Project management skills, including attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization and time management.
Advanced Microsoft Office skills and fluency with other relevant online tools.
Ability to work independently
Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status.
Leadership and teamwork skills within Servicing function, to include delegation, coaching and mentoring.
Insurance industry designations preferred but not required (CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM)
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation and benefits information for this position is being included in accordance with requirements of the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Please note that the salary range listed relate specifically to roles located in Colorado and that salary ranges for similar positions located in other Willis Towers Watson locations may vary. In addition, salaries may vary for different individuals in the same role based on several factors, including but not limited to individual competencies, education/professional certifications, experience and performance in the role.
The annualized salary range being offered for this role is $80,000-$88,000. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus.
Willis Towers Watson provides a competitive benefits package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply):
Health and Welfare Benefits: Medical (including prescription coverage), Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Commuter Account, Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Life Insurance, AD&D, Group Legal, Identify Theft Protection, Wellbeing Program and Work/Life Resources (including Employee Assistance Program)
Leave Benefits: Paid holidays, annual Paid Time Off (includes paid state /local paid leave where required), Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Other leaves (e.g., Bereavement, FMLA, ADA, Jury Duty, Military Leave, and Parental and Adoption leave)
Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension plan and Savings Plan (401k). Certain senior level roles may also be eligible for non-qualified Deferred Compensation and Deferred Savings Plans.
Willis Towers Watson may be subject to mandatory employment-related COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Therefore, to the extent any such mandates apply, you may be required to certify and provide documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 if you are hired in the U.S. If you accept an offer from WTW and are subject to a mandate but are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated because of medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, you may request a medical or religious accommodation. If you require an accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if available.
Equal Opportunity/Vet/Disability (https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/478/2019/03/Equal-Opportunity-is-the-Law-Poster-Supplement.pdf)
- WTW Jobs