Taco Bell Team Member: Service Champion in Las Vegas, Nevada
Starting wage of Up To $14.00 / hour is based on Experience and Availability.
DRG is looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Team Members! A Team Member is someone who enjoys people and is excited about working on a winning team! They come to work with a Positive, Can Do Attitude! Everyday!
Diversified Restaurant Group is a people first company! We pride ourselves on being a large company with a small company feel. Every person that works here is part of the DRG Family! What started as a 30-unit Taco Bell business in 2012, has since grown into a 240+ unit, multi-brand operation. DRG currently operates Taco Bell restaurants in California, Kansas, Missouri, and Nevada along with Arby's restaurants in Alaska, California, and Nevada. We have more than 6,000 team members and continue to grow every day!
Our CORE Values are simple:
What will YOU do?
• This position plays a critical role in building brand and customer loyalty.
• Greet customers inside the restaurant and Drive Thru in a friendly manner.
• Take and ring orders, and handle payments.
• Prepare and properly hold food for service.
• Assemble food items and make drinks quickly and efficiently.
• Ensure orders served to guests are correct.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment, in both lobby, kitchen, and outdoor areas.
• Follow all policies and procedures regarding food safety, job duties and code of conduct.
• Punctual and flexible in maintaining hours of employment.
• Maintain a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
Who will you be working with?
Primary service relationships with outside customers; team building relationships with co-workers and appropriate working relationships with other internal visitors and vendors.
Are you Qualified for the job?
• Education: Basic math & reading skills.
• Experience: 16 years or older.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Must maintain current Health Card or Work Permits according to state or local requirements.
Disclaimer: You are applying to Diversified Restaurant Group, a franchisee of Taco Bell and Arby's Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
- Taco Bell Jobs