Amazon Vendor Flex Process Assistant, Vendor Flex in Leeds, United Kingdom
We’re expanding our team within Amazon Operations! If you’re interested in joining a business where you can have fun, achieve amazing results and put smiles on people’s faces, this could be the role for you.
You will oversee the shift management in one of our Vendor Flex fulfillment nodes. Our Vendor Flex Process Assistants drive the pulse of our operations on the ground and play a key role in getting our customers’ orders out to them in every step of the chain.
This is a varied, challenging role and every day is different!
Please consider the location will be VECB-Amazon Vendorflex Wagg UK
Key job responsibilities
• Create and cultivate a safe working environment by identifying safety opportunities across your work area
• Ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in line with quality and safety guidelines
• Continuously provide critical shift related information to frontline management and operators
• Adjust labor allocation throughout your shifts to meet and exceed plans and forecasts
• Engage with support functions and/or other departments to address common issues or needs in key areas of performance e.g. process area readiness, 5S, safety, training
• Help to solve logistics and supply chain challenges through data analysis, innovation and process optimization
A day in the life
Explore the world of Amazon Operations : https://www.amazontours.com/
About the team
Operations sits at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. We look after everything from the moment a customer clicks buy, to the moment their item is delivered – from desktop to doorstep. Across Europe we have more than 50 fulfilment centres, hundreds of delivery stations, thousands of machines, and tens of thousands of employees, all working together in harmony to make sure the right item gets delivered to the right person, in the right place, at the right time. In our buildings, millions of items are picked and packed by our employees every year. And on the road, our teams and partners work hard to make sure we get our customers what they want, when they want, wherever they are. We put the safety of our people above everything else, working in a modern, engaging environment as part of a team that welcomes individuality and diversity. The culture in our Operation is built on the way our teams bond and a work ethic that helps our business run like clockwork. We take real pride in a job well done, looking out for each other as we play our part in delivering the quality service Amazon is known for around the world.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
• Previous management experience: medium to large teams
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook)
• Minimum B2 ability in written and verbal English
• Experience working in dynamic environments
• Experience running metrics report, analyzing data to identify problems and a root cause
• Experience in logistics / operations/ warehouse/ customer-oriented environment
• Able to prioritize in complex, ever-growing environment.
• Demonstrable ability to learn quickly, while closely adhering to new processes and procedures
• Demonstrate willingness to change, adapt and innovate within the business
• You possess a meticulous level of sustained attention-to-detail
• You’re able to work independently, at times under minimum levels of supervision, demonstrating your ability to organise and prioritise your time effectively to meet targets and deadlines
• You can work at all levels, coaching and mentoring others to work safely
• Great team player: you contribute to a positive and healthy team environment
• You bring plenty of drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation with you each day
• Willingness to develop knowledge around a range of processes within operations
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
- Amazon Jobs