Grundfos Americas Corporation Senior Sales Engineer, DBS 1 in Lenexa, Kansas
Senior Sales Engineer, DBS 1
Lenexa, Kansas, United States
Professional Level (some years of experience)
Grundfos North America is seeking an experienced Senior Sales Engineer to join its Americas DBS Sales team. The Senior Sales Engineer will be responsible for executing tactical sales plans and activities in line with the overall sales plans and strategy of the company. The Senior Sales Engineer will collaborate with Service, Sales Operations, Marketing. This position reports directly to the Head of Sales, DBS USA Distribution and will operate from their home office within the state of Texas or secondary location of Lenexa, KS. Relocation for this position may be supported for the right candidate and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
*What is the job about? *
• Identify and conduct feasibility study of new business with the potential to use Grundfos products and services.
• Execute tactical sales plans and activities in line with the overall sales plans and strategy and assist in budget preparation for sales and marketing activities.
• Utilise SAP BW data for business analysis and forecasting.
• Provide advice to customers, consultants, dealers and contractors on products and their performance, new products, product modifications, system solutions, applications, terms of sales, service, replacement, spare parts etc.
• Gather market information on business trends, competitor strategies and activities, and provide recommendation to business managers to counteract competitor strategies.
• Conduct specialised training on products and application for customers, dealers and sales team.
• Register all activities with customers in the global CRM tool
• Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines
• Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.
*What do you need to apply? *
Qualified candidates will preferably possess a Bachelor’s of Science degree but will consider industry specific experience in lieu of college degree. Additionally, have a minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in sales within the Domestic Building Services industry.
• Experience managing defined processes within Domestic Building Services.
• Possess industry experience within a business environment; experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
• Most likely to have 5-6 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
• Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Domestic Building Services.
• Strong ability influence others.
• Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Domestic Building Services.
• BS Degree Preferred
• Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time within the designated region in the South Central United States. Thus candidates should be able to maintain valid identification.
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
It is Grundfos policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all it employees and applicants regardless of: race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Grundfos Americas Corporation
- Grundfos Americas Corporation Jobs